- Up early! Coffee and work-out (maybe eat a bar)
- Post work-out: Protein w/fruits/veggies (eggs, etc) – If I have time.
- If I don’t have time (most likely the case), fruit/veggies/protein/supplements (blendered ???)
- Cereal/instant oatmeal with some turkey bacon
- Snacks include taro chips, nuts, apple/pear.
- Lunch – Make a salad or make a wrap: Turkey and veggies, or beans.
- Or LEFT-OVERS
- Snacks – DRINK WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY
- Work-out but have bars/recovery drinks planned!!!
- Salad with killer ingredients! and/or
- Bean cheese and rice
- Home made soups
- Turkey burgers
- Pasta and veggies
- Bed by 10:00pm!
Where I'm at here is the difficulty I have with a good breakfast and good snacks. Most likely I'm in a hurry, especially if I work-out in the a.m. Getting Jack to school, myself to work, etc., adds that bit of stress.
I'm posting this so I can A) get a little feedback and/or B) have a link to it on my blog to keep tabs and make changes.