Monday, March 23, 2009

A Good Week

Last week was good.

Monday - ~1 hour of aerobic work, 35 min. running.

Tuesday - 45 min aerobic run.

Wed. - Off

Thursday - 7 mile trail run at Mission Trails. ~ 1 hour
1000ft.+ vert. Great day. Wrote about it in previous post.

Friday - ~1 hour of aerobic work, 35 min. running.

Saturday - 45 min. run around the neighborhood. Not flat.

Sunday - 1 hour aerobic work, 40 min. run.

The key is the consistency. 2 days of core work. Need to do more, but I'm being consistent.

This week, so far, is better.

I got the results of my blood work. My doctor asks, "you're on the medication, right?" I am not. Bottom-line: my thyroid is essentially normal. Very good. Thanks to the tri-club message board for all of the great feedback. I'll test again in a year. I think the diet is fairly solid. I'm an aspiring vegitarian with meat tendencies.

The health and strength are building. More trails this week.

4 comments:

  1. I'm an aspiring vegitarian with meat tendencies.

    Now that is funny. So many places I can take that.

    Keep at it with the consistency and build on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where you could take that, guy- driving-around-naked-w/family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an aspiring Buddhist with emotional tenancies to solve shit right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.

    I am an aspiring hero with heroine tendencies . . .

    I am an aspiring liberal with tendencies towards embracing what daddy taught me. . .

    ReplyDelete