Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday and Friday

I need to post something other than just these work-outs. Later. . .

Thursday: 5 miles on the tready, 8:30 HR 140, with some strides. Felt good. Watched the "civil war" while treading. Great game. College football.

Friday: ~4 miles in 30:00. Just a watch. Watching the sunset.
Plus I did an hour of yoga today. Ouch. Great stretching and balance and core. But I'd rather just be married to a yogi (wife kicks ass). I wanna run!

Tomorrow is my birthday. Yippee. All I want is a new pair of running shoes and some cold IPA. And a little fellowship with friends and family.

That's what's happening this weekend.

Gotta run this weekend, too. Can't wait to hit the trails!

3 comments:

  1. As cliche as it may sound, I'd like to raise another round, and if your bottle is empty, help yourself to mine - here's to life.

    ReplyDelete