Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Good start to the day.

1:10, 1500ft of climbing in what, for me, was tougher than yesterday's run of similar time and 2300ft. of climbing. Yesterday included bigger climbs, more of a mountain run, I suppose; today concerned the foothills of the same area. The best thing about the 3rd and 4th of July is I have discovered some new trails. I have the resources and with the new schedule (my wrist alarm goes off at 5:30 EVERY morning) I should manage to find some fitness in the next month or so. I need to because I'm going to finally liner up and run in the company of strangers.

Here's to new trails and a happy 4th of July to all. Cheers.

___________________________________________________________________________

Btw, some nice post WS100 chitter chat on GZ's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th. Finding a new trail - a fine tradition!

    And I am not sure I will ever look at coffee the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee? Oh, the Kilian anecdote?

    ReplyDelete