Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday 5/31



RUNNING

I could not be happier about my program. I have a TON of work to do, but I'm looking forward to the efforts.

Monday - 6

Tuesday - 7

Wednesday - 7

Thursday - 3 Cowles Mt. 1300ft. vert.

Friday - 5 Aet test. Not enough, but I've made a lot of progress.

Saturday - 7 miles rolling trail at Mission Trails 1000ft. vert.

Sunday - 10 miles

Total: 45 miles. Less than I wanted but the quality is there. I'm adding a lot of diversity to the schedule. And I'm feeling really healthy.

Today, Memorial Day, I did Cowles Mt. this morning and added a couple of miles. So 5 miles with about 1600ft. of vert. I wanted to double but the traffic was gnarly. That place just goes. I have to do really early to get that done. Will do.

My ascent of Mt. Cowles today was in 19:30, about a minute better than last Thursday (which was VERY ez). Today I kept it a little steadier. Loving that mountain right now. Very tough climb (some big leg strength work) and a VERY technical down.
Love it.

RECOVERY

Happy Memorial Day. God bless those who have died serving this land.


Oh, and cheers to JW for going ruination at the gorge. That's pretty sick from the cyclist (as of writing this, his blog is out of commission???). Way to run, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment