Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 14 - E2D

Breakfast
2 cups of coffee
Had a little "situation" this am that prevented me from running with Toby.
But I finally got down and had a solid run. I feel so fresh on these runs
right now it's awesome. Feel really healthy. The run was on an empty stomach
and I felt great. When I got home I had

Huge bowl of cereal. If you're into cereal you can go so healthy and yummy.
Throw some hemp, rice, or almond milk on their, with some freshly sliced
organic banana and bam.

I followed that up with a killer salad.

About an hour later I had some black beans w/homemade corn chips.

When my wife got back from yoga, she made us a ridiculous juice
(conversation has begun regarding a Vitamix. I have heard such good things).

Dinner
Steamed bok choy and a slice of non-dairy Amy's pizza.

I can't wait to run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment