Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 2 - Engine 2 Diet

Breakfast
Bowl of Ezekiel 4:9 cereal
cup of espresso

Lunch
Sandwich of nut butter, banana slices and a teaspoon of jam w/drizzled honey
1 apple

Snack
Bowl of quinoa, tofu and kale with Braggsx2 and siracha
Piece of bread with honey and nut butter and a couple of frozen cherries (trouble!).

Dinner
Engine 2 hummus (chickpeas, lemon juice, Braggs, garlic is the basic) and homemade tortilla baked tortilla chips. . . freakin' yum.
Homemade salsa on its way and maybe some quinoa if I want.

Desert
Bowl of cereal
Sorbet
Bread with nutter and honey and more chips and hummus.
_____________________________________________________________

The one thing I verified today is the relevance of snacking. I am snacking a lot but it's on healthy things and I am not eating big meals. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment