Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday - 10 miles

Avg. HR 150, but the max 175 tells the story. Did 5 on grass at MAF and then 5 tempo on trail. The heat was on, I might have been a little parched, but I kept it pretty steady hard and it felt good. I wasn't all out. I want more.

Then I spun on the road bike around Fiesta Island, 5 miles (20 minutes) and sipped my recovery drink. It was a good idea. I got to see how many freakin' people are in town ready to tear-up the 4th of July.

Happy 4th to anyone who reads this.

2 comments:

  1. happy 4th to you... enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures from a few weeks back remind me of good'ol times in SLO. Montana De Oro is such an AMAZING place! Who know, without a job maybe I will become a SLO local again!
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete