Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday - 7 miles

I'm not wearing my HRM, but I'm certainly not going all out. My PE I'm afraid is fairly accurate. I've checked my HR here and there and things look great. The point is, again, that I'm running without the constant reminder. I'm running harder than I have but I'd guess I'm in the upper Zone 2, bottom of Zone 3. Afterwards, I could run the same work-out - an attribute of aerobic work. I'll go bigger tomorrow and hopefully get in some nice runs this weekend in the foothills in Julian and Warner's Springs, CA.

I hope to have a good summary of my HR training research. Like I said in my previous post, I'm finding a great variety of approaches and takes on the whole affair ranging from good old fashion variation to downright debate that sounds, typical of many an online forum, childish. Great stuff. My summary will perhaps be my first draft of a training philosophy. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment