Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday - 13 miles

2:36) - meaning it was really hot) 7.5 miles. Trail. Went a little too hard. Beat me up pretty good. If I had worn sweats, I would have thrown-up my toes and expired right there. Muscles and all feel quite good. Pretty stoked about the feet. I mentioned I jump roped the other day bare foot and kinda tore-up the bottom of my feet (I've been jump roping a little so it wasn't like I was brand new). I also mentioned I taped them up and ran later that day, after I thought I sustained a little injury. Two days later, they feel stronger than they have in a while. Very little if at all plantar fascia issues (knock on woodrowe). Enough said.

p.m.) 5.5 miles. Nice and easy. Just ate what someone like Gordo eats: egg whites, quinoa, avocado, spinach, big dose of olive oil and a few other lubricants. Nails.

Tomorrow I'm off to the land of Walsh. Thanks for the tip, JW. In the a.m. cloud cover, this should be just what the doctor ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment