Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday

Darrell Issa, the California Republican is what's wrong with conservatism.

Alcohol and exercise
.

An interesting discussion is going-on regarding Facebook, public or private? I have NEVER been a fan of Facebook. To me, the differences between Facebook and Twitter or the blog are pretty significant. The pros are looking at what would happen, what Zuckerberg would have to address, if the company went public. This is in light of the fact that the company continues to get huge funding from various others. Recently, Goldman Sachs gave FB $50 million. This has raised a lot of concern.

What if FB is just a fad, that people will finally burn-out, or wonder what in the hell is going-on behind the closed doors of this private business?

4 banging miles today on a wet trail before a lunch date. The ankle felt a little lame as did the allergies. But I had lunch with my Dad afterwards. So I have that going for me. . .

And later in the day I stumbled into some Dorado on draft (which I think is the only form available). Dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment