Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday

6 miles and 1800ft. of vertical on the Cowles Mt./Pyles Peak run. My blog's header photo is the turn-around looking back from whence I came. I love that view. Back behind me is the expansive view of the Mission Trails Park. A lot of good trail and vertical.

Pretty tough little run today. A lot of loose rock, some technical single-track and I chose to take the fire-road down. There are multiple routes to the top of Cowles. Today was solid as I took epic tough single track up and over, but decided to take the fire road down to give my ankles a break and my quads some work. Big descents (my quads) are going to be a big part of the schedule. So far so good.

The foot felt great today. We'll see how it feels tomorrow.

Monday 7.5, 800
Tuesday 6, 400
Wednesday 6, 1800

I'm calling this a lighter week, I guess. That's what the numbers say.

No comments:

Post a Comment